Continuing Education Awards
Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba Centennial Legacy Award
This Scholarship shall provide support to Manitoba nurses (LPNs, NPs, RNs and RPNs) from all domains of practice who are in pursuit of post-basic qualifications. This award is only available to Manitoba residents who are members of the Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba.
Are you a nurse enrolled in a post-basic program such as the Nurse Prescriber Advanced Certificate, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) Certificate, Nursing Foot Care Program, Occupational Health and Safety Certificate, Perioperative Nursing Certificate, Wound Care Certificate and more?
Congratulations! You can apply for one of two $1,000 new Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba Centennial Legacy Awards to help support your continuing education pursuits.
- Must be a member of the Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba
- Must be a resident studying in Manitoba
- Must provide proof of acceptance in program
- Must have completed CNF Continuing Education Awards application
- Application Opens: July 15
- Application Closes: December 31
- Application Review: February
- Application Notification: Applicants will be notified in March
- Awards mailed out: April