Announcing CNF’s NEW 2021-2022 Scholarships!
Merck Canada Nursing Awards
- Masters Nursing Award – $5,000
- To support a nurse in oncology nursing care
- Doctoral Nursing Award – $10,000
- Open to all nurses at the doctoral level participating in research in lung cancer and/or immunotherapy
John and Sanne Hansen/Craig Martin Memorial Pediatric Nursing Award – $3,000
To support nurses with an interest or studying in pediatric nursing.
WeRPN Awards for Student Excellence
- PN level – $1500
- Available to students who are members of WeRPN whose primary residence and program are based in Ontario
- BScN Bridging level – $1500
- Available to students and Practical Nurse members in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario whose primary residence and program are based in Ontario.
Keith and Donna Brunskill Management Award – $5000
Support for nurses in pursuit of graduate education with a focus on best nursing and/or interdisciplinary practice for the promotion of optimized pain management with preference given to a focus of participatory action research. An individual may receive the scholarship one time only. Preference given to practicing Saskatchewan RN applicants.
NLN.ON/CNA Nursing Leadership Scholarship Award – $2,000
In support of a registered nurse in the province of Ontario who is pursuing further education related to leadership development in nursing. Must be a NLN.ON current member and CNA member in good standing for a minimum of one year. Must be currently enrolled in a recognized leadership education program (graduate, certificate program) designed to further develop knowledge and skills in the area of nursing leadership.
Aramark Canada Nursing Scholarship – $9,000
The Scholarship shall recognize and provide partial support to nurses practicing in the areas of infection control and pandemic nursing.
Canadian Nursing Students Association Awards
- 2SLGBTQ+ Award – $1,000
- Available to students who self-identify as part of the 2SLGBTQ+ community and are currently enrolled in a RPN, LPN, or RN program
- Diversability/Disability Award – $1,000
- Available to students who self-identify as having a diversability and/or disability and are currently enrolled in a RPN, LPN, or RN program.
- BIPOC Nursing Award (2 awards) – $1000
- Available to students who identify as part of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Colour) community, and are currently enrolled in a RPN, LPN, or RN program.
CNF would also like to recognize and extend special thanks to our 2020-2021 NEW scholarship donors
Canadian Gerontology Nurses Association