Proud to offer more than 70 scholarships in support of nursing education.
- Baccalaureate – $750 – 3,000
- Masters and Nurse Practitioner – $1,000 to $5,000
- Doctoral – $1,800 to $10,000
- TD Aboriginal Nursing Fund at all levels – ($1,500 – $5,000)
- Internationally Educated Nursing Award ($1,500 – $3,000)
- CNSA Membership Awards
- Applications Open: November
- Applications Close: February
- Merit Review: April
- Application notification: Students will be notified in June
- Signed agreements, pictures and bios: Due July
- Cheques mailed out: September and December
Once you have reviewed the scholarship criteria, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the application process and qualifications here.