Are you an outstanding nursing student currently studying in Canada? Do you need money to help pay for books, tuition, and the occasional coffee? If you answered YES, then you have come to the right place! CNF offers a variety of scholarships with specific criteria to ONE IN FIVE applicants across Canada every year!
STEP 1: CAN I APPLY?
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Must be enrolled in nursing program in Canada. RN, IEN, NP
- Must meet these program and timeline requirements.
STEP 2: HOW DOES IT WORK?
Here are a few tools to help you through your application process:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to application process
- Tips and tricks to make your application ROCK
- How the Review Process works
STEP 3: WHAT DO I NEED?
Please login to the application and familiarize yourself with the required documents. Once you start the application you don’t have to complete everything all at once!
STEP 4: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If you have questions about the content of the application, please e-mail to email@example.com If you need technical support, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org